London and home-based
Salary from £31, 000 pa
Back in Action UK have a fantastic, new opportunity for an enthusiastic, MSK experienced physiotherapist to run onsite workplace clinics across London together with some remote physiotherapy intervention from home. You will need to have excellent communication skills, a patient-centred, can-do approach, and be able to work independently.
What you’ll do:
- Undertake comprehensive physiotherapy assessment of clients presenting with MSK injury.
- Deliver evidenced based physiotherapy treatment programmes.
- Assess and advise on temporary fitness to work recommendations to allow, where possible, the client to remain at work
- Effectively manage the client’s return to work if needed, as quickly and safely as practical
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders in treatment and return to work planning.
- Educate, motivate, facilitate and support clients in healthy behaviour change, such as improving diet, benefits of exercise, smoking cessation.
- Work independently to organise, prioritise and manage your own clinic case.
- Maintain clinical records to company and CSP standards.
- Manage customer relationship at local site level.
What you’ll need:
- Current HCPC and CSP registration
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic level of IT skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in MSK setting
- Ability to work independently
- Occupational health experience desirable but not essential
- Great rates of pay.
- Generous annual leave allowance and an extra day off on your birthday
- One hour initial assessment and 30 minute follow-up sessions for all face to face appointments
- No weekend, bank holiday or evening work required.
- Company pension
- CPD allowance and paid study days
- Further free CPD and social events
- In service life insurance up to 4 x annual salary
- Ongoing approachable and friendly admin and clinical support
- Paid training in the use of our software and work processes
- Uniform supplied
Who we are:
Back in Action UK provide workplace physiotherapy solutions and related services to many corporate clients throughout the UK. We are a purpose-driven company, focusing on purpose over profit in order to fulfil our mission: “working together to keep workplaces moving and creating positive change to our clients, patients, partners and colleagues.”
Please apply to email@example.com with your CV.
BIA UK are a diverse and inclusive team and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us.