Back in Action UK
Cannock WS11 8JP
£10-£13 per hour
Up to 9 hours per week with additional holiday cover Monday-Friday. No weekend work required.
Can you motivate and support individuals to make positive lifestyle changes in order to improve and maintain their physical and mental health?
If so, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Fitness Consultant to join our team and play a key part in running our client’s Health and Wellbeing Hub, making it an accessible and welcoming place for everyone.
Our client’s Health and Wellbeing Hub is based within their modern and well-serviced offices in Cannock. The hub is available to all 400+ employees who are based there and it is furnished with a wide range of gym equipment.
Fitness Consultant Responsibilities:
- Assist the Health & Wellbeing Manager in maintaining and developing the Kingswood Wellbeing Hub in order to engage as many people as possible in making positive changes towards a healthier lifestyle.
- Teach a variety of high-quality exercise classes that are suited for all abilities.
- Provide new members with gym inductions.
- Provide new and existing members with personal exercise programmes that support their own level of fitness and personal goals.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with members and potential members.
- Ensure that the gym is a clean and safe environment and suitable for members to train.
- Ensure Health & Safety practices are observed and that standard operating procedures are followed
- Ensure that all administration is completed fully and accurately
- Ensure all members are using the equipment correctly and correct them where necessary.
- Gain frequent feedback to promote and develop the Health & Wellbeing Hub so that it’s meeting the needs of all individuals and running to the best of its ability.
- Assist in the development and implementation of wellbeing events and programmes through innovative ideas.
What you’ll need:
- Relevant Level 2 fitness qualification recognised by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
- To be first aid trained and maintain own mandatory qualifications, licensing and CPD/ training and insurance requirements.
- Experience as a Fitness Consultant or in a similar leisure or health related post within the industry is desirable but not essential.
- Be able to support, motivate and inspire others to make healthy lifestyle changes.
- Exhibit good communication skills and deliver all/any information to all members and colleagues effectively and maintain discretion where appropriate.
- Great rates of pay.
- Up to 9 hours per week with additional holiday cover Mon-Friday. No weekend work required.
- Free physiotherapy treatment.
- Subsidised meals at the in-house staff canteen.
- Free CPD and social events.
- Paid training in the use of our software and work processes.
- Ongoing approachable and friendly admin and clinical support.
- Free parking.
- Professional uniform.
Who we are:
Back in Action UK provide workplace physiotherapy solutions and related services to many corporate clients throughout the UK. We are a purpose-driven company, focusing on purpose over profit in order to fulfil our mission: “working together to keep workplaces moving and creating positive change to our clients, patients, partners and colleagues.”
Expected start date: 23/05/2022
Please apply ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
BIA UK are a diverse and inclusive team and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us.