Alex Bell – Director:
- Aims to ensure that lights are not left on at home in rooms that are not being used
- Aims to pick up her child on foot at least 4 times a week, rather than use the car.
Jo East – Clinical Lead:
- Try to reduce food waste at home, and compost anything that is left
- Aims to walk or cycle to local shops rather than jumping in the car
Robert Owczarek – Financial Administrator:
- Ensure that the family use all three recycling bins as much as possible and properly.
- Will give all old/unwanted clothes to local charity shops rather than throwing them away.
- Aims to turn all electronic items in the home and office off, rather than using the standby option.
Senni Tallinen – Chartered Physiotherapist:
- Will regularly use public transport for work and social life, rather than the car.
- Aims to always use re-usable bags rather than plastic bags when shopping.
Juliet Hilton- Chartered Physiotherapist:
- Attempt to minimise food waste at home, by eating leftovers rather than buying something new.
- Try to cook more rather than eating instant meals; thus saving money, packaging, waste and generally being healthier.
Kerry Obia – Client Support Manager:
- Will plant a herb garden at home.
- Aims to only buy fairtrade coffee from now on
- Will try to stop buying bottled water; thus reducing un-green waste.